Looking to satisfy your sweet tooth with a heavenly treat? Our mouthwatering Blueberry Cheesecake recipe is just what you need! This delectable dessert combines the rich creaminess of cheese with the tangy sweetness of blueberries, creating a delightful flavor explosion that will leave you craving for more. Follow our step-by-step guide to create a show-stopping Blueberry Cheesecake that will impress your family and friends.
- 2 cups cream cheese
- 6 cups whipped cream
- 2 tablespoons gelatin
- ¾ cup fresh milk
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla essence
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 cup crushed digestive biscuits
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- ½ cup blueberry filling (for topping)
- 1 tablespoon gelatin (for topping)
- 2 tablespoons water (for topping)
Prepare the Crust:
- Mix the crushed biscuits with melted butter in a bowl until well combined.
- Spread the mixture at the bottom of a dish and smoothen it with a spoon.
- Place the dish in the freezer until the crust becomes hard.
Prepare the Cheesecake Filling:
- Mix cream cheese, vanilla essence, and lime juice in a separate bowl until smooth.
- Dissolve gelatin in 1 ½ cups of cold water and set it aside.
- In a pan, bring milk to a boil.
- In another bowl, mix egg yolks and sugar, then add 2 teaspoons of the boiling milk to the mixture.
- Combine the egg yolk mixture with the remaining boiling milk in the pan and cook on low heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture thickens.
- Remove from heat and mix in the dissolved gelatin. Let it cool to room temperature.
- Add the cooled mixture to the cream cheese mixture and fold until smooth.
- Finally, fold in the whipped cream, ensuring there are no lumps.
Assemble and Chill:
- Pour the cheesecake filling over the frozen crust in the dish.
- Return the dish to the freezer and let it set until firm.
Prepare the Blueberry Topping:
- Dissolve gelatin in water and mix it with the blueberry filling.
- In a saucepan, heat the mixture until it comes to a boil, then allow it to cool.
- Once cooled then pour the blueberry topping over the hardened cheesecake.
Chill and Serve:
- Place the dish back in the refrigerator and let it set for a few hours or overnight.
- Once fully chilled and set, slice and serve this delightful Blueberry Cheesecake to enjoy its creamy goodness and tangy blueberry burst.
Indulge in the exquisite flavors of our homemade Blueberry Cheesecake, where the smooth cream cheese filling perfectly complements the luscious blueberry topping. Impress your loved ones and make any occasion special with this heavenly dessert. Follow our recipe, and you’ll have a divine treat that will leave everyone craving for more. Try our Blueberry Cheesecake recipe today and experience the ultimate dessert delight!
To stay tuned with more recipes follow us on Facebook and Instagram.